- Apply online.
- Submit official high school and all college/university transcripts (sent directly from each institution). College coursework from a non-U.S. institution must be evaluated by a Foreign Credential Evaluation Agency.
- Submit official ACT (#0734) and/or SAT (#5219) results, if entering as a freshman or sophomore transfer student. (Applicants taking the ACT must also submit the ACT Writing Test.) It is recommended that junior and senior transfer applicants also submit test scores.
- Submit all AICE, AP, IB, or CLEP results if you have earned college credit through one of these accelerated mechanisms.
- Submit the residency statement.
- Determine if the major/program of interest has a different application deadline and/or additional admission criteria, i.e., prerequisites, audition, portfolio, etc.
Many of our communications, including your admission decision, are sent electronically. Please make sure that we always have your most up-to-date email address. You will need to check your email account and the Online Status Check at https://admissions.fsu.edu/StatusCheck/ on a regular basis. To ensure receipt of our emails, include firstname.lastname@example.org in your address book.