- Do not confuse Preview (special visitation days) with Orientation (when you actually register for your classes). You will receive orientation materials at a later date. If you and your parents can only participate in one event as a family, we recommend Orientation, which is scheduled for May and June.
- Remember to bring your Preview parking permit and directions to Preview parking. Your parking permit will be sent by email closer to the date of your visit.
- Wear comfortable walking shoes. You will want to explore our campus!
- Be sure to bring a camera.
- If you or a family member require special accommodations, please notify the Office of Admissions at 850.644.6200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org at least 72 hours prior to your arrival.
- The Preview schedule is designed to allow flexibility for your visit. You are not expected to attend every session. We suggest that you attend the sessions more specific to your interests and needs.
* - requires Adobe Acrobat Reader
Florida State University, A2500 University Center, Tallahassee, FL 32306-2400 | 850.644.6200