If you have never attended Florida State University as a degree-seeking student and wish to apply, please visit the Admissions homepage for more information.
Complete this application if:
- You were previously enrolled in a degree-seeking undergraduate program at Florida State University and have been absent for three or more consecutive semesters, including the summer.
- You were academically dismissed from Florida State and have been absent for three or more consecutive semesters, including summer. (Academically dismissed students are not eligible for readmission unless they have been reinstated by their academic dean. Reinstatement to continue does not guarantee a favorable readmission decision or admission into a specific major.)
- You withdrew from Florida State and have been absent for three or more consecutive semesters, including summer.
- Your last term of enrollment at Florida State was administratively cancelled and you have been absent for three or more consecutive semesters, including summer.
- You earned a bachelor's degree from Florida State and wish to pursue a second bachelor's degree.
Note: Readmission will require approval from your academic dean with final approval by the Office of Admissions.
For information about readmissions for graduate students please view the graduate school page.