- Review the transfer admission requirements.
- Determine if the major/program of interest has a different application deadline and/or additional admission criteria, e.g., prerequisites, audition, portfolio, etc.
- Apply online.
- Submit required materials by the application deadline:
- Official high school and all college/university transcripts (sent directly from each institution). College coursework from a non-U.S. institution must be evaluated by a Foreign Credential Evaluation Agency.
- Submit official ACT (#0734) and/or SAT (#5219) results for every test taken. Exam results are required for freshman and sophomore transfer applicants. It is recommended that junior and senior transfer applicants also submit test scores.
- All AICE, AP, IB, or CLEP results if you have earned college credit through one of these accelerated mechanisms.
- Submit a personal statement if you will have attempted 90+ hours of college credit (see admission requirements for details).
- Submit the residency form.
Remember to Monitor Your Application
The Application Status Check allows you to regularly monitor the status of your application and required materials. Most of our communications, including our admission decisions, will be available on the Application Status Check. You're responsible for regularly checking your email account and the Application Status Check. Please ensure that we always have your most up-to-date email address, and include firstname.lastname@example.org in your address book.